Total Pageviews

Monday, January 9, 2012

Tabitha Bigley

Tabitha,


I hope all is well with you. For some reason I have been having alot of dreams about you. When I am having the dreams they are happy because I always get to see you or meet you. The dreams are strange at times because sometimes the dreams are so real, but when I wake up I feel like poop for weeks. I guess it just feels like I keep loosing you over and over again. I sure hope you understand that I'm am not postings these letters to hurt you or to make you feel bad, I write them to feel like I am somewhat in your life, and for you to know that I have always cared. Like I have said over and over again there has not been a day that has went by in the last 15 1/2 years that I have not thought of you and wished that some how things would have been differant.
I wish nothing but the best for you and hope that you get everything out of life that you want. I miss you and will always love you.


James aka your Father

This is a photo of us all on Halloween 2011
Preston, Kylee, Christine, Me, Sofy, Stephanie, Heather and Violet up front.

No comments:

Post a Comment